Thursday 17 March 2011

Emotions

The emotions you feel in your dreams are extremely important in interpreting them. It may be even more important than the dream sequence itself. Pay close attention to every feeling and emotion played out in each dream.

I once had a dream in which I was in a war. I woke up and felt that I truly understood the horrors that each soldier must feel. My emotions were crucial in understanding the interpretation of my dream.

Now, may you be blessed in your sleep and in your dreams. May God speak to your heart through the nighttime hours and draw you ever closer to himself. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. meaning of dreams,anxiety,hair falling out
    how to stop anxiety,dreams uk,analyse ,interpret,death of a child,meanings of dreams,meaning of,meaning of a dream,hair falling
    losing hair,24 the movie,dream catchers,analyze dreams,dream analyst job, in a dream,stop anxiety
    teeth falling out,dream meanings,
    drupal hook theme,dreams about dying,dream catcher
    this american life,the meaning of dreams
    travelling,death of,losing teeth

    ReplyDelete