Thursday 17 March 2011

Prayer

The one who knows the exact interpretation of every single one of your dreams is God. Ask him! Believe me, he wants you to know and understand. Pray before you go to bed that God will speak to you in the nighttime and when you awake that you will understand how he did.

When you have a puzzling dream, submit it to God and ask him to make known the meaning. Then let your mind relax about it and wait. It may come quickly or over a few days or weeks.

Recently I had a dream with an unusual subject matter - the entire Supreme Court in my back yard - and as I was waking up I said to myself; "I wonder why I dreamed that; what does it mean God?" Almost immediately, a sentence came into my mind that interpreted the dream in a very simple way. Later that day I shared the dream with a few other people without telling them what I got for myself. They had more elaborate interpretations but none of them rang true to me. I feel pretty sure that one sentence was God's take on my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment